We are excited to announce our partnership with TEDxMarin!
Please join us for this important talk.
RSVP below for more information.
TEDxMarin Presents: An Evening for Climate Science and Solutions
Thursday, June 25th at 7:30pm Online
This program will discuss:
- The role climate change may have on future pandemics
- How sea-level rise and extreme heat will play out in the Bay Area
- New research on decarbonization solutions and economic impacts of various solutions, including inaction
- What the Government is planning or NOT planning
- Future energy technologies and where possible and quicker solutions may be found
- What human migration projections look like
We will also explore the emotional and human element of adaptation to our new realities.